Another chapter again, the first one is done already, and I am here again, reflecting and reminiscing the moments in my life, encountering so many challenges and meeting new people which contributes to my friends list.
Once I was a wanton student, I have been so lazy and so not minding what is jotted down on my papers or even my notebooks, feeling like I know everything, honestly. And I become so annoying, that maybe some of my teachers, should agree to hate me, but I know I can't please anyone to like me, because this is the real me. Back on my studies, I am encountering so much problems, especially dealing with my mathematics subject, but I know I can cope up with it, and I know I can learn it so fast, I'm just hard up with myself. I am just not believing in myself that I cannot do it. But I know someday that I can stand out, and I still continue to strive on my studies, and still continuing to fulfil my dreams in life. And I know someday, everyone will be so proud of me, because I have succeeded in my own way. Following what is on my heart and mind. And I know I will encounter more problems, more than this. And I know I can do it, with the help of god, my parents and of course helping myself. :)
Done again, until next time, I have a lot more to share, on the happenings of my life. Every stories ends, but life when spent in a precious way, becomes worth it. So enjoy every moment of your life, because every moment counts.
It's a fact that if you don't believe in yourself, you will tremble and can't catch success. If you really want to be successful in life, you must follow your heart and mind that will help you to choose the right answer to every problem that comes in your way. Life is boring when we don't have problems to solve because it serves as a lesson for us to learn, we need to learn how to walk on highways for us to catch higher heights and to explore. I know that you have improved this grading and I hope, you will be BETTER to know more unknown. :)
ReplyDeleteYou can do it Frances. :)
ReplyDeleteHI! :) Good job. Keep it up and more power
ReplyDeletelessen your absences.... that's all... goodluck.
ReplyDeleteYou are right , in every thing that we do we must pray to God first , trust ourselves and I assure we will be successful. Going back in trusting ourselves , let us follow what our hearts and minds wants , let us give concentration with it because the more love that we give the more chances for success we will recieve.
ReplyDeletebefore anything else,i would like to say "good job" for what you did this 2nd grading period.continue your good work and just believe in God....godbless..i know you can do it all...
ReplyDelete