Monday, October 1, 2012

"SCIENTRICITY: ENERGIZING SCIENCE CLUBBERS FOR SUSTAINABLE ENERGY"

                We are living now in a modernized world, where many forms of new gadgets are found,like for example touch screen cell phones, laptops, computers, and even more, which causes, teens to be pushed to buy them all, and even more on that. And because of science and technology, those gadgets are formed, and of course with the help of electricity, those gadgets work.
                As a growing person, and I know I'll grow even older and older, and I can't stop those new inventions to grow, but let us all remember that, in the amidst of knowing its positive effects on us, let us also think about its negative sides, which can bring us addiction, or either it can contribute to the continuous damage of our mother earth.  Let us all remember that, when we continue using those gadgets, and of course those gadgets needs the help of  electricity, and as we continue using electricity, the world gets more hotter and hotter. Science and electricity put together equals SCIENTRICITY. These one serves as a word for us it energizes science clubbers for sustainable energy, and we need to conserve energy for our everyday lives.
             I,You,We know that gadgets now are useful, but we need to limit all those, because we need to conserve energy for a better country and of course for our own safety and for our own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment