Sunday, August 5, 2012

''LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FUTURE =)''

                         As a growing student, from being a child becoming a teen, I have grown and learned a lot because of the discoveries and technologies. From being inside of the shell, I came out to be bright and a good/intelligent student. From my 15 years of existence, I have learned many things, operating the computer myself, getting along with others, giving comments on other things I witness, being a true person, and stating/sharing what is on my mind.

                        And as a growing teen, challenges/problems get along our way, but we need to face it, the problem, I was hard up is that on operating the computer, because at first, I really do not know how to operate it, but as days, passed by, I am dealing with it, and the more I got used to it, the more I am beginning to like and be addicted to it. And I am really hard up through it.

                       Every problem has a solution, that's what comes up/came out of my mind, I addressed those challenges by means of doing something that is good for me, like using my time in reviewing my lessons and other useful and important things, being with my friends, and getting high with God.

                        Moving on, I will become a better individual, coming out of my shell was never an easy thing but I choose to, because an egg will never be an egg of its shell forever, an egg needs to hatch up and grow as a better one. Bigger, more responsibilities, stronger, looking forward to the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment